A beautiful combination of soft lines and delicate textures make this cast iron stove the perfect artistic backdrop for a roaring fire. All Hampton wood products are certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and meet strict clean air standards.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
All Hampton wood stoves are eligible for the $300 US Biomass Tax Credit.
How it Looks:
- Durable cast iron exterior provides both beauty and radiant heat
- Rich porcelain, enamel finishing adds subtle elegance
- Decorative glass doors bring more drama to the fire
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burn
How it Works:
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 6 hours
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on and off
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
|Maximum BTU||38,800||Width (front)||23.875″|
|Burn Time||up to 6 hrs.||Depth||25.125″|
|Firebox Capacity||1.34 cu. ft.|
|Room Size||1500 sq. ft.|
Regular Cast Legs